Archana Khetan is a visionary, entrepreneur and education enthusiast and strongly believes in availability of quality pedagogy and mentorship for everyone. With decades of academic and industry experience she has developed a unique style and teaching methodology that has helped transform thousands of students. Her aim is to teach and nurture professionals and future leaders in the field of finance and Risk Management.
Archana Khetan holds a Master’s degree in finance (M S Finance) and CFA, (ICFAI, Hyderabad). An academician at heart she brings years of in depth industry experience having worked with Religare Finvest as Manager, Invest banking. As a professional investment banker she has extensive experience in debt syndication, IPO Pre-placement, corporate finance, institutional sales of mutual funds, valuation and analysis for mergers & acquisitions. She has been closely associated with WIRC, ICAI and is being invited as guest faculty for SFM since last many terms.
- 500+ Sums Solved, can be Practiced on a self paced manner
- Focus on developing fundamental concepts on each topic
- 100% coverage of ICAI Study Material (Practice Manual)
- Printed Material along with Solved questions books for reference
- Training on developing Problem Solving skills and Techniques
- Evolved methodology based on easy to remember rules of thumb
- Rigorous Practice cum Sum Solving along with Video
- Free Printed Theory Note Booklet