Application and Correction form CA Nov 20 exams
Application form for CA exams November 20 is now available.
Filling of online examination application form for November 20 exams is now available with late fees ( ₹ 600/- or US $ 10) at the link below –
Foreseeing the student’s future due to prevailing COVID-19 situation, the ICAI has decided to lessen the student’s suffering and re-open the application form.
Students who have already filled the exam form and want to change their examination city / group/ medium for the exams commencing from 1st November 2020, can now make changes in their exams forms through the link –
Last date for making changes is 13th September 2020. NO EXTENSION of last date.
Guidelines for filling the form
1. Ensure that you are filling the correct exam form. In other words, check the exam application
form to see if it related to Final (Old) course or Final (New) course, before you apply.
2. Detailed instructions for filling up the exam forms online are enclosed. Candidates are advised
to read, understand and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the form. Please also read
the FAQs for Online Forms Intermediate (IPC) / Final hosted onhttp://icaiexam.icai.org
3. Filling up valid E-mail address, Mobile Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the
respective column(s) in the examination form is mandatory. Before proceeding to fill up the exam
form online, candidates may keep the following items handy, for their ready use:
a. Copy of registration letter to carefully note and apply against their correct Registration Number
b. Scanned copy of the Certificate of Service duly signed by the Principal. Candidates may note
that uploading of Certificate of Service as applicable to them is a mandatory requirement. For
doing this, before proceeding to fill up the exam form, candidates are advised to download the
format of certificate from Nov 2020 Exam Details >> Format of Declaration/Certificate of
Service' fill in the particulars, get it attested from Principal/Member, scan the same as a Jpg/Jpeg
file of size 100-300Kb/ 200DPI resolution and keep it ready for uploading. While uploading,
candidates are advised to give an undertaking that the image/certificate being uploaded pertains to
the Nov 2020 Exam.
c. Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Net banking for making online payment
4. After filling up the form, check the same to see if all the details, (more particularly the fields
relating to registration number, gender, medium, centre, eligibility criteria and Group), have been
filled in correctly before proceeding to make online payment.
5. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the duly filled in exam form, for future reference.
6. Do not wrinkle / fold the PDF form while posting. The PDF is required to be submitted/sent to
examination department ONLY in case the candidates photograph and signature are not displayed
on the screen while filling his exam application. Such applicants are required to take a print out of
their exam form, affix their photograph and signature at the designated place and get the form
attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Head of an Educational Institution as
applicable and submit the same at the designated office/s of ICAI.
Those candidates whose photograph and signatures are appearing in the pdf, while filling their exam
application, need NOT submit a print out of their exam form at the office/s of ICAI.
7. Exam fees is to be remitted Online only using Net banking/Rupay card/Master/Visa/Maestro
Credit/Debit Card / BHIM UPI. Read Paragraph 5 in this regard.
8. Admit cards of all the candidates will be hosted on icaiexam.icai.org generally 14 days
prior to the commencement of the examination. All candidates are required to print their
admit cards from the website icaiexam.icai.org. No physical admit card will be sent to any
9. For downloading/printing of the admit cards from the above mentioned website, candidates
will have to log-in to the site icaiexam.icai.org and print the admit card from their dashboard
10. Candidates have the option of writing the answers in Hindi or in English. Such option should
be clearly exercised at the time of filling up the form. Read Paragraph 7 in this regard.
11. Exemption granted is valid for immediate next three examinations only and during this
period, exemption in other subject(s) of the same group is not granted even if a candidate
secures 60 or more marks (Refer Para No.6)
12. Candidates with permanent disabilities are advised to refer to Paragraph 8 carefully.
13. (a) Frequently Asked Questions on "Exemption(s) in a paper(s)" are hosted on the FAQ
section of the Institute's website www.icai.org Candidates may visit the same for detailed
(b) Exemption(s) from appearing in a paper(s) or Group of CA Exams, under the New Scheme of
Education and Training w.e.f. Nov 2020 examinations and further clarifications on them are
hosted under the Announcement/s dated 9th January, 2018 and 22nd January,2018 in the
Institute’s website www.icai.org. Candidates may visit the same for detailed clarifications.
14. As decided by the Council, the Registration to the Final Course is valid for a period of five
years and the student is required to revalidate the same from the concerned Regional Office on
expiry of the said period. Further in order to be eligible for the Examinations, the student must be
having a valid Registration number on the date of application to the Examination. Accordingly,
please ensure that your registration to Final Course is valid as on date of filing Examination
application form. Please visit for details –