CA Final IDT Latest Recorded Batch By CA Yashvant Mangal
Great news for CA Final students attempting there exams in May 21 or Nov 21, latest recorded batch of the best IDT faculty CA Yashvant Mangal sir for May 21/Nov 21 is now on sale.
Pre-booking of the product has been started with a discount of 7% on MRP.
CA Final IDT classes google drive links will be provided by 5th October and pen drive classes will be dispatched by 15th October.
IDT class key features -
- It covers all the latest amendments of May 21 exams.
- The latest books also covers all the latest amendments.
- Study material that contains book sets with all the volumes i.e. 3 volumes of conceptual book, 2 volumes of Questionnaire and 1 summary book.
- For the very first time ever we have case study based MCQ’s by faculty itself.
- The lecture contains discussion lectures on questionnaires.
- Contains free chapter wise revision lectures.
- Discussion on Revision Test Papers (RTP) and Mock Test Papers (MTP).
- Doubt solving session via Telegram discussion group every day.
About the faculty
CA Yashvant Mangal sir is a renowned national level author & Faculty of Indirect Tax Laws (IDT) for CA, CS & CMA Final students and Professionals. The renowned faculty has 18 editions of Book titled as – “Conceptual Learning on Indirect Tax Laws” are already released right through the country.
In an experience of 8 years, sir has his Virtual presence in more than 50 cities through franchise establishments across India and has already taught more than 15,000 students.
Secrete of his popularity among the students is his famous coverage of entire syllabus of IDT in just around 100 hours in Conceptual manner with Practical Approach, Lucid language, and live examples based study with exam oriented coverage in the lectures.
His teaching hard work is flying with colours as many of his students managed their position in All India Ranks in CA, CS, CMA Finals, and IPCC examinations.